Friday, December 4, 2009

Wendy Williams

Posted by Father Tony

I may have been the only New Yorker at Fashion Forward who didn't know who she was. There wasn't a queen of any sex who didn't immediately text her passage through the room or shriek her down the red carpet. Today she is the subject of this New York Times profile. I was very glad to read this because it verified what I suspected: she isn't just tits and hair. She is brains and breeding (A finishing school on Martha's Vineyard?!)

When she sat down directly across from me on the runway, the two guys next to me, downtown club cub Austin V. Allan and Theo Thompson, began to squirm uncontrollably before they broke down and crossed the runway on their knees to pay homage. I wonder if I should watch more TV.


1 comment:

  1. Shame on you. Now hand over your gay card...go on...hand it over. And don't roll your eyes at me either. LOL

    ReplyDelete