Tuesday, February 23, 2010

V2G. I Want This NOW. Not 20 Years From Now.

By Father Tony

It just makes so much sense. You would actually buy speed the way we currently buy minutes on a phone plan. The single-serving vehicle actually makes more sense than the eight seater even though common thinking about van-pooling indicates the opposite.  Vehicle-as-skin is more suited to human nature. I don't take seven people with me when I go to the grocery store. I also like the way these link.



I'm not sure how the V2G (Vehicle to Grid) would apply to New York City, but really, an electronic grid would be an easy installation. In the city, these cars would basically drive themselves. Applying how we communicate to how we travel is simply brilliant.

Be sure to check out all eight of the concept pictures. Elegant and dreamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment