Saturday, May 21, 2011

"Foxxy Face Couture Club Wear" by Marcello


Geary Marcello

All the freaks came out to support the launch of the new label by fashion designer Geary Marcello that was hosted by Herbert Fox Prod. at the Chelsea Hotel.


Justin Rymer and textile designer Louisa


Andy and Punk of Punk Kouture


Mark and designer Jamie Pesavento with photographer Rob Ordonez


Hair,makeup and models backstage preparing for the show


Models wearing "Foxxy Face Couture Club Wear" with Marcello and Rob


60's super model Linda Morand and David Frank Ray


Fashion photographer Edwin Datoc and makeup artist JayJay Martin


Reporter Lady Ang of Night Line Magazine.com

All in all it was a great collection and a fun event!

Event photography by Miguel Dominguez

2 comments:

  1. Stop! You're making me miss NYC! (I'll be back on Wednesday.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop! You're making me miss NYC and making me look for where I can buy that feather mohawk!

    ReplyDelete