Thursday, December 24, 2009

For the Love of NYC: A Day Open to Adventures

Posted by Beau

(Photo by Robert Paul Young)


Rather than write a post about all the adventures I did have today, I decided to drop a little ditty here at Queer New York about one of the best, most enviable things I can think of about New York City: I have an entire day off from work and I'm in the city (after a much extended absence) with absolutely nothing to do.   This means I can set out this morning with nothing but NYC wanderlust crashing up against the Christmas Eve vibe of the city.  Running through Central Park! Museums! Christmas Windows! Walking around looking at weirdness and wonderfulness! Dare I stop in somewhere for a glass of wine for lunch?
I suppose you can do this in any city, but can you think of one more fun or full of possibilities than New York?
Doubt it.
(Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robertpaulyoung/ / CC BY 2.0)

No comments:

Post a Comment